Find us in Corby
Explore Corby - Kettering A43
- Health & fitness facilities
Our Tri Health & Beauty Salon Corby exists to anticipate your own individual beauty desires, so leave yourself in the highly trained hands of our beauty therapists who will soothe away stresses and strains using only the finest products and thoroughly relax and enjoy your Corby, Northamptonshire Spa Day.
Eclipse Health & Fitness Tri Health & Beauty
The hotel is very family friendly and great deals for children are available, with a great range of in-house leisure facilities and leisure attractions nearby for all the family. Holiday Inn Corby-Kettering is that complete destination experience, perfect for weekend breaks, family leisure breaks and short breaks of all kinds, no matter your interest.
- Business events & conferences
For conferences & business meetings in Corby, Northamptonshire look no further. Our dedicated staff and fully flexible facilities, which include air conditioned meeting rooms and Wi-Fi internet access, will help create a productive environment for your meeting or conference. Whatever the occasion, here at the Holiday Inn Corby-Kettering we pride ourselves on making your business event in Corby a success.
View our meeting & conference venues
- Things to see and do in Corby
Whether you decide to stay for a few days or a few hours, there is always so much on offer, no matter your age or interests in and around Corby, Northamptonshire. You can choose to find out more of the history of the region by visiting the sites of the Battle of Naseby, one of the many magnificent stately homes, gardens or castles.
Things to see in Corby Things to do in Corby
- Short breaks in Northamptonshire
The Holiday Inn Corby-Kettering hote runs a series of packages and special offers from time to time. To benefit from these special hotel offers, visit our Special Offers pages on a regular basis to ensure that you are kept up to date on our ever changing programme.
Corby mini breaks Northamptonshire seasonal breaks Spa breaks in Northamptonshire
- Weddings in Northamptonshire
Set in the heart of leafy Northamptonshire, the Holiday Inn Corby-Kettering marries flexible wedding venues and carefully planned wedding packages with meticulous Wedding Coordinators dedicated to organising a wedding celebration that is personalised and memorable. Let us help you plan a fantastic package for your wedding in Corby, Northamptonshire.
Plan your wedding in Corby
Corby - Kettering A43
In order to help get ready for your wedding in Corby, the Holiday Inn Corby-Kettering, one of Corby’s premier wedding venues, has put together a handy wedding guide to take the stress out of your planning.
12-18 Months Before The Big Day
- Set the date for your wedding
- Set your budget and decide who is organising each aspect
- Identify the type of venue for the ceremony & reception and contact the wedding coordinator.
- Book wedding photographer
- Book wedding cars & other transport
- Book band or DJ for reception
- Order invitations & stationery
- Decide on Bridesmaids, Best Man & Ushers
- Order wedding cake
- Decide on the number of guests & start drawing up guest list
- Investigate wedding insurance
- Reserve a block of rooms at the hotel for out-of-town guests
6 Months Before The Big Day
- Register for your wedding gift list
- Choose wedding dress & accessories
- Choose Bridesmaid dresses
- Book your honeymoon
- Decide on theme and select flowers
- Bridegroom to arrange suits for Best Man, Ushers & Fathers
- Organise the hen night and stag night
- Organise your personalised wedding website (see brochure for details)
4 Months Before The Big Day
- Post wedding invitations with details of timings, transport, directions & details of the hotel
- Select wedding rings
- Finalise order of service and select music/hymns
- Contact your wedding suppliers e.g. florist, entertainment etc to confirm details
- If you are changing your name, inform banks, passport office etc (ensure your honeymoon is booked under the name that will be on your passport)
6-8 Weeks Before The Big Day
- Confirm any travel arrangements & hotel reservations
- Organise presents for Bridesmaids and Mothers of the Bride and Bridegroom
- Choose wedding favours for the reception
- Make hairdresser & beauty salon appointments – ask your wedding coordinator what we can organise
- Meet with your wedding coordinator to discuss seating plans, place cards, drinks packages and have your menu tasting
3 Weeks Before The Big Day
- Confirm final number of guests & seating plan with your wedding coordinator
- Arrange wedding rehearsal
- Give florist total number of button holes and delivery details
- Confirm timings with wedding cars & transport operators
- Discuss with your photographer the photos you would like
- Give the band/DJ a list of songs you would like played
- Final fittings for wedding dress
- Ensure Bridegroom, Best Man & Father of the Bride are writing speeches
- Bridegrooms to arrange a gift to be delivered to the Bride before the ceremony
- Collect wedding rings and ensure they fit
1 Week Before the Big Day
- Have trial hair and make up session – ask your wedding coordinator what we can organise for you
- Meet with the Best Man, Bridesmaids and Ushers to finalise wedding day plans
- Wear in wedding day shoes at home!
- Collect wedding dress, veil & accessories
- Pack for honeymoon and ensure tickets have arrived